Emily & me riding bikes while camping.
Just a quick update. I am still around and my second band is finally working for me! I was rebanded last July after my band slipped. Since then it has been a major struggle to get on track. This has been a physical and emotional roller coaster for me, but I think I am finally in the green zone. I am at my lowest weight ever - 177, and seen to be losing at a steady pace of 1-2 pounds per week. It took this long, but I am feeling great. My band is tight and I have trouble with a lot of food. My doctor says he is very happy with my weight and would be happy if I maintained this weight. I want to lose another 10-15 pounds though. Anyway, I thought I would check in. I hope to visit more frequently and keep up with all your blogs. It's so great to see all your familiar faces!Take care,
Dawn



You look great!!! I've been so curious as to how things were with you! Glad to hear you're doing well. Please keep us up to date! Take Care!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your weight loss. Keep up the hard work! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Their products (Fullbar shakes) have helped me lose weight and learn how to maintain that weight-loss.
ReplyDeleteHi Dawn...you are looking great! My band slipped too, but we opted to remove it, and I am being revised to the Roue-en-y (Gastric Bypass). I am hoping to get my Surgery set for the middle of December, I'll keep everyone posted on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI hope that this band is the one for you, and you are able to reach your goals with it!! Isn't it funny how most men can go through this with little to no problems like us women?? LOL