Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Friday, February 19, 2010

Not a day goes by....

 

....that Hubby and I don't look at our plates of food and laugh our butts off!!!!  We just shake our heads in amazement that we get full on these measly portions.  This band is a dream come true and a life saver all in one.  It's seriously a riot!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL!! Great post! I felt the same way..I called my portions 'The Kate Moss' diet.
    I eat like a supermodel. haha! One piece of celery please. LOL's

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know how much I am looking forward to haveing those feelings as well. I think about how much I used to eat at a meal, so I know I will be genuiniely surprised at what will fill me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is cool! I'm such a cheap date now... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, isn't it great? My DH always gets the extra on my plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool you are doing this with your hubby. It is truly amazing the tiny portions we eat now!

    You have a DD turning 10 in March - growing up! I bet you will reach your 10% goal!

    My 3rd kid (son) is turning 9 in March! And one just turned 11...and another one (DD) turns 13 in April...then the youngest turns 4 in May...oh my,birthdays galore!

    Thanks for your nice comments on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol You're finally at that stage huh. It does take time to realise this. Hey, have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete