Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Friday, April 16, 2010

BYOC #4

1. If you ever won the lottery – what’s the very first thing you’d do?

I would show up at my lovely place of employment, sit at my desk with my feet up & tell my boss I need to see her in my office ASAP  - it's really important.  She will show up an hour later (you know she's in control), I will hand over the keys to her building & the car she is letting me drive at the moment & then tell her it's been nice,  but I have a life to live & this job doesn't fit into my plans.  And by the way, I am leaving for the Islands in the morning  - I will be out of reach - permanently!  

2. What is your favorite curse word?

I would have to say it's Sh*t.  It just roll off the tongue so easily for me. 

3. What is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas.  I love the music & the spirit of everyone during that time of year.  We become kinder people.

4. What turns you on?

Well, that's easy!  My hubby - especially since he is 65 lbs lighter!  SAMANTHA - stop reading - this will gross you out!!!
He has the cutest, firmest butt ever ! 

5. Whose blog spoke to you, stayed with you, meant the most to you, stands out to you this week and why?

That has to be our Dear Amy's Vlog - she had me in tears! 

5 comments:

  1. DISGUSTING MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...

    Love, your DD,

    Samantha :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo - are you coming with us or what? I'm on pins and needles! Great BYOC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Draz - I don't think it's gonna work out -;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn - I laughed so hard when I read the warning to your DD. Too funny! I hope you're doing well! Thanks for all your support on my blog - I really appreciate your comments and your suggestions and your encouragement, and.....I just wanted to say thanks!! :) PS, I think I weighed 130 in high school. Size 8. Wow...those were the days!

    ReplyDelete