Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Wanna be *HOT*

I was looking at the before and after picture thread on LBT today.  OMG! Some of the transformations are astounding.  Many of these people look younger, taller and sexy *hot*. 

I will be 45yo when I have my surgery and it got me thinking ---Will I ever be *HOT*?????  I would never have described myself as sexy... even at my lowest weight.  I have that wholesome, nice girl look.  The girl you take home to Mom - the girl you trust with your kids, the girl who could be in an Ivory soap commercial.... you know the type!  Well SCREW that... I want this surgery and I want to transform myself into ONE HOT MAMA!!!!   Is is possible?  Tell me I'm not too old!!!  Tell me I have the potential to make tongues wag.  Tell me my DH can finally have eye-candy on his deserving arm.....Oh, please tell me!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are NOT too old. You can be as hot as you want to be. Maybe with age we lose some of our girl next door-ness. I'm that type too and would like to shake it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH can totally have eye-candy on his arm.. why the heck not!! You might not be 20 any more (pfft, there's me joining that club also) but no reason why at 45 you cant be hot and sexy and everything else in between.

    Men will start to look again (if they already weren't!!) once you start getting more confident in yourself. Take it from one who knows about this. (But it's all good - and not that I notice.. my MOTH has lmao)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can totally be hot. I'm also a girl next door type so I can understand where you're coming from. Have you seen the new show Cougartown (I think that's what it's called)? 45 is the new 20!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Robyn - I've seen previews for it!!! I want to look like a cougar - yeah that's it!!!

    ReplyDelete