Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Almost done!!!!

Hi everyone, It's been awhile since I posted.  Work has been extremely busy - I had to take on the work of another person that was laid off a few weeks ago.  I am thankful I still have a job.  Anyway I thought I would check in with my followers.  Hubby and I met with the nutritionist yesterday for our monthly check in.  My weight stayed the same & DH was up 4 pounds - YIKES!  He had an excuse - he was away at Deer Camp.  I'm sure he consumed a lot more of the amber beverage than normal :).  The nutritionist said we are both doing good.  We meet next month for our final appointment and then off goes our paperwork to the insurance company - I can't believe how fast this time has passed.  The nutritionist gave us samples of Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Unjury protein powder to try. Do you recommend this brand and any of these flavors?

I would like to wish Debi good luck with her surgery tomorrow (my 45th birthday)!

Take care all,
Dawn

5 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you today as I was unloading the dishwasher. I though "I wonder where what I weighed in highshool has been" (I couldn't remember your first name). So I'm glad to hear things are going well. I'm sure the next month will fly by and you two will be getting banded before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Happy Birthday. I saw you mention it on Debi's post so checked in specially. Hope you get spoilt.. you deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! And good luck when all goes into insurance I'm sure you'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dawn! My surgery went well & I am home with no complications so far!! You will do great as well. Hope you had a great birthday.

    As for the shakes, I didn't drink the ones sold by my surgeons office. I drank the ones I found at Costco. They tasted great, like chocolate milk (the chocolate flavor at least, I didn't try the vanilla). And they were so much cheaper than the ones sold at the Doctor's office.

    ReplyDelete