Hi everyone! I am still here.... I have been reading your blogs & trying to keep up with how you are all doing.
Well on Wednesday DH & I had our final nutritionist appointment. Six months really FLEW by!!!! Anyway, we have our pre-op appts. with our surgeon on January 4th. We will get our surgery dates at that appt. I found this odd. They give a date at the pre-op appt. before they submit to insurance! That works for me! I am getting a little nervous as this gets closer. I am sure that is completely normal. I went to my gynecologist last week and told him I was going to have the surgery. He was happy for me and said he had a few successful patients. He also told me he has two patients; a mother and daughter that, in his words, "failed miserably". I said oh, that's a shame. His response was no, they just eat too much. He proceeded to tell me that I will need to work at this. I thought to myself, of course they eat too much, isn't that why they had surgery? Are they not using their tool properly? Why did they fail? You can see his comment sent me off on an emotional tangent. Will I fail too? Can I really make this work? I sure hope so........
Well, I wish all of you a blessed holiday season! I will post my date on January 4th!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats! Things are getting so close now! I am excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy - - - I just caught up on you blog:
ReplyDelete1: You look fantastic
2: You crack me up
3: Thank you so much :)
Hello Dawn!!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's been a long time! Glad to see that you are almost there! Can't wait to find out when your Surgeries are scheduled for.
Don't worry, you will do great after the Surgery! You do have to change your eating habits, but you can still enjoy everything you have always loved, just in much smaller portions!!
Can't wait to welcome you into the Bandster Hall Of Fame!!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!!
Glad to hear from you again, time does sure fly! You are going to do great and you have the hubby as a partner in the process so, that's twice the good luck. Will wait to hear about your date. Have a lovely holiday.
ReplyDeleteHey Dawn,
ReplyDeleteYou're back! I just checked in yesterday in case I had missed a post but you were still AWOL so lovely to have you here again.
I can't believe your date is so close now. We will all be thinking about you and wishing you the best. Come on down two weeks!!!
Cara xx
You both have a wonderful built-in support system. You will do great.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say, Happy New Year!!
ReplyDelete