Your Date :)
Yep - my surgery date is 1/27/2010!!! This is a great sign & will bring me awesome Band Luck!
Hubby & I decided to get banded on the same day - so in about three weeks we will finally be visiting Bandland! We will be on a 4 day liquid diet starting on 1/23/2010. I am very excited & a bit anxious, but all of your blogs will get me through it! Also, having DH by my side the whole way will be great too. Dr. Ceppa is going to use the Realize Band on both of us. He said I should feel well enough to go back to work the Monday following surgery (Surgery is on a Wednesday). Screw that! I'm takin' a week off! DH gets 2 - 3 weeks off because he has a physical job - lucky him!
Hmmm?? What rhymes with TINA?? Just Kiding Amy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yea Dawn!! I'm so happy for you and your husband - you'll be in pain together. :)
ReplyDeleteJust an note on going back to work - definitely take a week off. You may be ready a few days later, but you may not so why worry about it. I know it took me a good week to feel like myself.
Wooohooo! Yippeee for the both of you, Amy's date is a great day to get banded, you'll both be celebrating! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is so AWESOME! I may be a bit biased, but January 27th is the best date in the whole world and the whole YEAR to get banded! I am so excited for you! It seems like you have been patiently waiting FOREVER! I can't wait and now we will share a bandiversary!
ReplyDeleteHey Dawn,
ReplyDeleteSo great to have you back!! And double yayy on finally getting banded. That is SUCH AWESOME NEWS!! Seriously, for the both of you. I'm very excited at what this year will bring you both. Now we start the countdown for you both.......
Dawn, I am sooo happy for you!! Finally you got your date! You have been so patient, waiting all this time! I would have gone crazy!! And to be banded together is great! That way you both know what the other is going through &&&& you won't unintentionally screw up the others diet!!
ReplyDelete