Thursday, January 28, 2010
HELLOOOOOOO BANDLAND!
Well we did it! I was banded at 9:20 yesterday & Hubby at 1:20. Doc said both surgeries went well. We both have 11cc Realize Bands. I feel fine, not much gas but achy around my incisions. I just walked Emily a half a block to her bus stop. Hubby on the other hand is really suffering with the gas & feels rotten. I have sipped Crystal Light since yesterday and we are taking liquid Lortab every 4 hours - that helps! I posted our surgery story on LapBand talk if anybody wants the details. So now the Journey officially begins.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We have ALL been wondering about you! And I thought of you yesterday...both of our band birthdays! I cant wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Glad the surgeries went well--sorry that hubby feels rotten. Hope he's feeling more human soon.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the other side :)
ReplyDeleteRest and heal - xoxo
Congratulations to you and hubby!
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm so glad things went well!!
ReplyDeleteOh fantastic!! The day finally came - so happy that everything went ok and that you guys got through it all. Whoo. Take it easy, chicklett.. you're going to feel a bit sore and sorry for a few days - but then watch the new woman emerge. CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper Congrats to both of you.. wishing you a very easy recovery and wonderful band journey.. be well
ReplyDeleteDouble congrats to the both of you. I'm heading to LBT to read more. Rest up and take care of each other.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our li'l club!
ReplyDeleteCan you provide the link to your Surgery story? I haven't been on LBT in at least 5-6 months!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Glad to hear that you are doing great!
Thanks everyone. Debi - here is the link on LBT:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lapbandtalk.com/f178/surgery-day-stories-64287/index31.html
Thanks Dawn, I am checking it out now!
ReplyDelete