Friday, January 29, 2010
2nd day post op
I spent most of yesterday sleeping in a Lortab haze. I did manage to drink 16 oz of Crystal Light yesterday - gas was a little rumbly but not too bad. I am feeling better today. I have yet to take any Lortab. My incisions bother me more than anything else today. I drank 16oz of Crystal Light so far & about 4 oz of chicken broth. I am on clear liquids until tomorrow. I am starting to get hungry +:( Hubby is feeling 100 % better today. His gas is pretty much gone. He has no hunger at all & has only taken in a small bit of water & 1 or 2 bites of SF Jello. All in all this has not been a really painful experience for me. I am looking forward to what's to come for both of us. Thanks go all of you for your kind words and welcome to my new followers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awesome "team work" ~ ya'll can do it!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHubby needs to get fluids in him! WALK!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you and hubby are doing well. Get lots of rest and keep drinking your fluids.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Take it easy, you'll be good as new (and skinnier!) in no time! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Glad to hear you are doing well. I found that I actually felt better when I stopped with the Lortab...it was making me constipated!
ReplyDelete