Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Sayin'





There is no need to get on the scale to tell you are losing weight.  Just be more aware of yourself & in some cases your surroundings.

Here's my proof - I will start from the head & move on down:

1)  I have cheekbones again - that's right! My face is not quite as Moonly.

The next one is not necessarily a good thing: 

2)  Something's definitely going on with "the girls"  DH swears they did not shrink - I say he is in Boob Denial because a girl knows when they change.

3) My rings are spinning freely on my fingers - gotta watch they don't fall off.

4) Last night I went to a Tim McGraw/ Lady Antebellum concert at a local venue (it was great by the way).  Well either they installed larger seats since I was there in October or my butt shrank.  I was not stuck in my seat like a sausage & I didn't hang over into my neighbors seat either - yay me!

And lastly - one of the biggest tell-tale signs that I am losing weight....

5) My shoes are floppy!

So there you have it - I would say these are definitely NSV's - don't you agree? If you are kind enough to comment on this post - why don't you leave one or two of your tell-tale signs!

9 comments:

  1. You go girl!! The scale may not move but your body is proving that you're doing a great job! :)


    I finally can take my wedding rings off without having to use soap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,


    I notice my face first , followed by my watch , the strap becomes lose quickly and my wedding ring spins and falls off similar to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NSVs are just as important as the SVs. My watch used to be very snug and now it fits like a bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations!! I've noticed my rings too. My face not so much yet but it will..I know it will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome NSV's...my pants are hanging longer today because they are not wedges into the fat that used to be around my waist!!! My tummy is also a floppier fat rather than totally solid fat...still gross eh???

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great - thanks for adding to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those are great NSV's. Cheekbones are always one of the first things that I notice when I'm losing weight. You and hubby are both having fantastic progress! Thanks for keeping me posted.

    ReplyDelete