So I got on the scale this morning and it showed a 3.5 lb loss - yay! I guess that old scale wasn't ready to show me a loss on Wednesday - my 3 week post op date! But today --- he showed me some love! My total loss is 18lbs.
Way to go on that loss! Thanks for visiting my blog--you're right, it's going to be fun to do this with Janelle, and it must be awesome for you and your hubby to do it together as well!
I am a 45 year old wife and mother. My Hubby is also 45; we were banded on January 27, 2010. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 24th. Together we have 2 girls; Samantha (20) and Emily (10). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I can lose it, but cannot keep it off. Over the last few years I have just gained and gained to the point where I can't look at pictures of myself and feel physically horrible. I work full time as an Office Manager/H.R. manager at a local auto dealership. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you.
well done!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!Here's to more love from him.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! 18 pounds down in such a small amount of time is awesome. Go you!!!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat! Exellent!!!!! Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteWay to go on that loss! Thanks for visiting my blog--you're right, it's going to be fun to do this with Janelle, and it must be awesome for you and your hubby to do it together as well!
ReplyDeleteFantastic
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog. How amazing for you and your hubby to be banded together. Congrats on the award too
ReplyDelete