Here you go Drazil...my answers:
1. If you could be a weather forecast, what would you be and why?
I would be the weather just AFTER a thunderstorm. I love the smell & feel - -Like the Earth's been cleansed.
2. If you could be a crayon, what color would you be and why?
I would be azure blue....just love the name.
3. What is/was your biggest physical goal you want to do when you hit your goal weight?
I just welcome having more & more energy & doing more active things
4. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
I would be a puppy - cute & sweet and loved by everyone.
What was your highest weight? 245 - when I was pregnant. Non-pregnant highest was 239
What is your weight now? 212
What is your goal weight if you have one? 150
What is your goal size if you have one? 10
What diet/program/tool do you follow/have if any? I follow the LapBand rules
How did you lose the weight current to today? Had Lap Band surgery on Jan. 27, 2010
6. What’s your best advice for people in this weight loss journey?
Journal everything you eat, don't beat yourself up if you make a mistake, the scale is not always your friend - but hang in there & keep doing what you're doing, start a blog & connect with others.
7. Have you ever shaved your whootananny?
Yes. & It itched like a Mutha & I stopped. What????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



THANK YOU - just got home and read this! Love the answers!
ReplyDeletelol Good questions, double good answers. I hear you on No 7. Never again!!
ReplyDeleteGreat answers. Ditto on #7.
ReplyDeleteHey girl - I made a ho-bag award for those who answered my questions! Go grab it - you sweet thang!
ReplyDelete