Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pancakes & Collar Bones

That's what I had for breakfast today!  No, I am not losing my mind.  I had my annual mammogram this morning. Guess what I saw as I was changing into the lovely gown????  My COLLAR BONES!!!  No Shit - they're back!!  I'm so happy!!!  

No more Ms. Grumpy for me after seeing those babies!  Thanks everyone for helping me out of my funk yesterday - you guys are awesome friends!  

Pipe down Drazil - you can keep Sheniqua 'cause she smells like old cheese - blech!

Now, getting back to the pancakes... No..... I DID NOT EAT THEM.  They were my boobs after the technologist squished them into the machine from hell - OUCH!!!  But hey, I'm in a good mood today - so who cares right??

Have a great day ladies (and man) and remember to get your pancakes squished too - it saves lives!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, did you get my email about the pay pal refund?? E-mail me if you didn't!! knwitham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez, dis-regard my last comment, just checked pay pal and we're golden!! Thanks so much! I can't wait for this to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I have collar bones buried somewhere beneath the layers. Oh, someday soon we'll see! Awesome Victory, glad you are happier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL on the pancakes! Thanks for the reminder. I know what you mean about the collar bones. I have a new habit of feeling mine all the time now that they have re-appeared!

    Great NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol - pancakes! Yay for collar bones! We need pics. to properly celebrate!!
    I'm glad you are feeling better today.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan on posting pics & measurements VERY SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. collar bones are awesome! glad things are better today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH for Collarbones and pancake tits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for collarbones. I want some!

    I don't, however, want pancakes. But I'll do what I gotta do. My first mammogram ever will be this summer for my baseline. Eeks...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay to collarbones! Looking forward to seeing mine again.

    ReplyDelete