Hey Dawn .. catching up.. Your hubby is doing great BUT.. MEN ALWAYS DO WELL.. that drives me nuts.. You are doing GREAT TOO don't lose site of that.. I was thinking about the band community and followers.. how wonderful is it to have this 24/7 support of something that is so important to you and US!! to me this technology to instantly connect has made all the difference.. we could all probably eat ourselves to death and defeat the band, but we share sooo many things and it provides a reality check for us.. are we normal, abnormal, do we need a fill or not.. that's what makes the contribution of those 88 followers a true blessing
WTH????? How did I get off your follower list? I'm so upset, you just stopped showing up on my thingee and I've missed alot this week. I'm sorry I didn't get to comment on the insecurities post, I so get what you are saying and I know how hard it is to be a cheerleader for him, when it's hurting you. Hang in there and yay for all the followers, now it's 89!
I am a 45 year old wife and mother. My Hubby is also 45; we were banded on January 27, 2010. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 24th. Together we have 2 girls; Samantha (20) and Emily (10). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I can lose it, but cannot keep it off. Over the last few years I have just gained and gained to the point where I can't look at pictures of myself and feel physically horrible. I work full time as an Office Manager/H.R. manager at a local auto dealership. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you.
wow! that's awesome! we love you too- that's why we follow you :)
ReplyDeleteHey Dawn .. catching up.. Your hubby is doing great BUT.. MEN ALWAYS DO WELL.. that drives me nuts.. You are doing GREAT TOO don't lose site of that.. I was thinking about the band community and followers.. how wonderful is it to have this 24/7 support of something that is so important to you and US!! to me this technology to instantly connect has made all the difference.. we could all probably eat ourselves to death and defeat the band, but we share sooo many things and it provides a reality check for us.. are we normal, abnormal, do we need a fill or not.. that's what makes the contribution of those 88 followers a true blessing
ReplyDeleteGlad to be one of the 88!
ReplyDeleteWTH????? How did I get off your follower list? I'm so upset, you just stopped showing up on my thingee and I've missed alot this week. I'm sorry I didn't get to comment on the insecurities post, I so get what you are saying and I know how hard it is to be a cheerleader for him, when it's hurting you. Hang in there and yay for all the followers, now it's 89!
ReplyDeleteWe love you, Dawn!
ReplyDeleteTessie - so glad you're back! Thanks to all of you & guess what???? I'm up to 90 now!!!!!
ReplyDelete90!!! I'm pretty sure you'll end up with lots more than that. You are so wonderful and sweet and open. I enjoy reading your blog so much. Love you!
ReplyDelete