Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Chicago

Hi BOOBS,

I just wanted to post & let you all know that I will not be going to Chicago.  DH said he had no problem with me going, but financially it just doen't work out for me.  I always go to the shore with my BFF each September & I do not want to back out on her either.  SO, I want to thank all of you for your good vibes & for making me feel like one of the BOOBS.  I am anxious to hear all about your weekend & hope to go next time.  Have a great time and thanks for all the support you guys give me - it means so much.

8 comments:

  1. Just found your blog thru BOOBS! Can't wait to follow you!

    Its so cool that you and your DH were banded together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great!
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will look forward to having you join us next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be missed! But, life happens. BTW, your hubby looks really good with his weight loss. I can see why you wouldn't want to leave him back at home...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that sucks. If something changes (there is still plenty of time!) I hope you can somehow make it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it, but I do understand as I can't make it either this year! But, I am ever hopeful that I can make it to Florida next year!!

    Tell your hubby that he is looking fantastic! Isn't it just a bitch (sorry), that men lose so much faster and easier? Oh well, we will get there eventually! Have a great time with your BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE a BOOB, and never forget it. You'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys!!! Have a great time & post lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete