Wear It!
Hubby bought me a pant suit a few years ago that I really love. It's black with thin lavender pinstripes going through it. It got too tight for me & I almost gave it away a while back. It's a 16w. Well guess what??? I'm wearing it today & it looks really nice - woo hoo!
On to more random things:
Today is DH & my 3 month bandiversary - I wouldn't give up my band for anything & there is no way I would have lost 37lbs on my own!
I have really been struggling with head hunger lately. I feel like I never had the band put in - wtf ?? I get a fill on Thursday, but I am really concerned. How can I have 7 cc's in my band & not feel anything?
I have really been struggling with head hunger lately. I feel like I never had the band put in - wtf ?? I get a fill on Thursday, but I am really concerned. How can I have 7 cc's in my band & not feel anything?
I am 1.8 lbs away from Onederland. I set a goal to reach Onederland by 4/30/10 - wish me luck!
Someone noticed!!!! I was at my dd's school on Saturday for EcoFest & one of her friend's mom came up to me & said - "You look great"! She hasn't seen me since Fall & doesn't know about the band.
That's about it for now - have a great day!



Way to go Dawn! What an accomplishment, almost 40 pounds in 3 months?!?! That's awesome. I wish I was to that point. I've heard that when you have alot of fluid in your band, the smallest increase can make a huge difference. I hope this fill brings you to the spot! I want you to post some pics for us, I bet you are starting to get lots of notices now.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome all around. You will so totally get to onederland this week. You rock! Keep it up!!
ReplyDeletemy mom is banded as well and had a lot of issues with restriction. she has 10cc's in an 11cc band. she's finally started to feel restriction after this last fill.
ReplyDeletei'm telling you this to freak you out, just letting you know that you're not alone and let you know that it might take a little more to get there.
you're doing great though. 40 pounds in three months is certainly nothing to sneeze at. keep up the great work. slow and steady wins the race.
good luck and keep your head up.
Congrats on fitting back in that suit!! Woot!
ReplyDeletewow Dawn! 40 lbs in 3 months...you're doing awesome!
ReplyDeletelet's see the suit! Almost 40 pounds in 3 months?! Nice.
ReplyDelete16W, 1.8 lbs. from ONEDERLAND, unsolicited compliments, down 40 lbs!!!! You are amazing! Enjoy and be proud of your successes. Increased restriction is coming!
ReplyDeleteNothing tastes better than zipping up with no hesitation! ONEDERLAND is on its WAY!
ReplyDeleteYour weight loss is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone - I'm seriously tearing up here!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great load of NSV's...congrats....show us a picture of you in the suit if you can. Good luck on Onderland...and so soon!!! Happy Bandiversary
ReplyDeleteDang it - it's about time someone noticed....the boneheads! It's so obvious to all of us! ONEDERLAND is so yours - I just know it. YOu can do it - I'm so proud of you sweets!
ReplyDelete