Look at you - all posing in the bathroom at work for us. You're a little hottie bo-bottie if I ever saw one. Thanks for sharing....I puffy heart you and your smoking skinny ass suit.
I am a 45 year old wife and mother. My Hubby is also 45; we were banded on January 27, 2010. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 24th. Together we have 2 girls; Samantha (20) and Emily (10). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I can lose it, but cannot keep it off. Over the last few years I have just gained and gained to the point where I can't look at pictures of myself and feel physically horrible. I work full time as an Office Manager/H.R. manager at a local auto dealership. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you.
Wow. You look so skinny!
ReplyDeleteSassy!
ReplyDeleteYou are skinny!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous. Beautiful suit and even more beautiful on YOU!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!! So skinny! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteNo freaking doubt...skinny and slender indeed!
ReplyDeleteyou look great!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at you!!! You look great!
ReplyDeleteOMG...skinny mini....wtg. You look great
ReplyDeleteIncredible. I'm so proud...and a little jealous. You rock!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm...how much more do you have to lose? Like 5 pounds? You're so little! Nice glasses!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!! I think the suit is very slimming. I am not THAT small - really!!!
ReplyDeleteWOWZER! You're looking like a certifiable MILF
ReplyDeleteLook at you! You look so slim! You are doing brilliantly with the weight loss. Well done!
ReplyDeleteLook at you - all posing in the bathroom at work for us. You're a little hottie bo-bottie if I ever saw one. Thanks for sharing....I puffy heart you and your smoking skinny ass suit.
ReplyDelete