I know how you can't wait to read my blog each night (sorry I offended you with the Poop post) so I thought I would write this one especially for you my dear :)
It's not often that I ask for things from you, is it? I am usually a good wifey & do whatever your little heart desires, don't I? I even let you take at least 3 solo hunting trips a year. You know the trips where you are gone for at least a week or two, remember? I overlook the fact that you have lost 65 pounds with your band, and little old me only lost 35. I don't whine or cry or stomp my feet or hold it against you too much anymore. right?
Ok then, now that we have all that straight, here's the thing:
You know how September 24th is our 22nd wedding anniversary & how you love me as much today as when you married me? Well, you know how I don't travel alone & get so scared that I could poop my pants? Ok, keep following me on this. *Blurts out quickly* I want to be a BOOB & meet up with all my Bloggie friends in Chicago on our Anniversary. I need you to hold my hand so I get there ok,? ?
You heard me right, I want to fly to Chicago & spend the weekend with total strangers who truly share my love of the band & all that goes with it. I heard Chicago has some really cool golf courses!
What do you say? Can we go, huh? I have to keep you pretty much hidden though - cause you're a boy. There is talk of Victoria's Secret though!!!!!!



OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HUBBY - BRING YOUR AMAZING, CUTE, WONDERFUL, SUPPORTIVE WIFEY-POO TO CHICAGO!!!! We won't even make you share a room with anyone other than her!
ReplyDeleteJUST SAY YES!!! We'll take her to Vicky's!!
ReplyDeletePLEASE??!!!
Hubby, if you let Dawn go, I promise to buy you lunch or a couple of beers!
ReplyDeletePlease, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please?
ReplyDeleteAmen! On my KNEES!
ReplyDeletePretty please with sugar on top?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteWe all could use a little more BOOB support...
ReplyDeleteToo funny! You will have to re-enact this entire post for us in September.
ReplyDeleteOMG - I'm in the same boat. It's my daughters b-day that weekend. My mind is working about how to make it a "family" trip.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can go....
very cute..
ReplyDeleteI loved it!! Let us know what he says!!
ReplyDeleteIf we weren't having financial troubles right now, my DH would have let me go too! :(
Oh well, hopefully you will get to go and I can live vicariously through all of you!!
Have a great weekend!
Oh NO FAIR! How come I have to be in Australia for goodness sake! If I lived where my brothers and sisters in law lived (just outside Chigaco)I could have gone. DAMN!! I hope you make it though - sounds like a fun time.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!
ReplyDelete