Here are my before pics & my pics at 60 days out & 30lbs & 24.5" lost. Now that I look at these side by side I can a difference! I'll try to do my hair & make up & dress a little better next time - LOL!
I am a 45 year old wife and mother. My Hubby is also 45; we were banded on January 27, 2010. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 24th. Together we have 2 girls; Samantha (20) and Emily (10). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I can lose it, but cannot keep it off. Over the last few years I have just gained and gained to the point where I can't look at pictures of myself and feel physically horrible. I work full time as an Office Manager/H.R. manager at a local auto dealership. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you.
You look great! What a difference! Its amazing how different our faces can look isn't it? You look younger, happier and thinner! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a noticable change (and in only 60 days) that is terrific.. Love it when you smile and also love the curls.. I always wanted curls...
ReplyDeleteWow what a huge difference in just your face- everywhere else too. You're doing great!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking great, Dawn! I knew you'd see the difference- I definitely do!! Congrats on your success. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at your skinny little chinny chin chin!
ReplyDeletedefinitely a big difference. you look great. yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteI can definitely see a difference. You're doing brilliantly!
ReplyDeleteIt's the incredible shrinking woman. Look at you!! I can really see a difference and oh, LOVE that orange on you. It's a gorgeous strong colour.
ReplyDeleteWow you are doing awesome.. Keep it up..
ReplyDeletewow that side view is really amazing! Great job!
ReplyDeleteawesome!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! :) Btw, I love your haircut. I have curly hair, too and always love seeing great hairstyles for us curly girlies!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Amazing. That's .5 pounds a day!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely amazing! Great post!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference, you look great :) Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI can see a great difference, especially in your face and your smile says it all! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete