Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Friday, April 2, 2010

Here are my answers because Drazil's a BULLY!

Not really ... I like these quizzes :)

1. If you could be a Superhero (like Gilly) - what would you be called or what would your powers be? I would be called Clone Woman.  My powers would allow me to be in 2 or 3 places at once.

2. Name one physical thing you love about you and one mental thing you love about you. I like my curly hair - I used to hate it.  BUt now it defines me & it is the one thing that I get complimented on quite often.  Mentally, I am a very strong person.  I have overcome a lot of adversity in my life & became much stronger for it.

3. If you stood in front of God (or whatever Supreme Being you may believe in) - what question would you ask him? Why did you take my Mom away from me when I needed her most - just as I became a new Mother for the first time?  And why did you take away my two aunts right before that?  Are they in Heaven together & is my Mom proud of me?

4. Besides yourself - who was/is your biggest enabler in your weight loss journey? Of course this is my Hubby...We got fat together & decided that we would for once & for all get healthy & lose the weight --So we were banded together on January 27, 2010.

5. What do you do for a living (another reader request question)? I am an Office Manager for a car dealership.  I worked here for almost 9 years.  I am basically in charge of all administrative tasks and office personel; including H.R., Accounting, Payroll, Benefits - you name it - I am responsible for it!  It can be a stressfull job but there are great perks too - The dealership sent me/Hubby to Maui & my family  Disney World - all expenses paid, I get to drive a new vehicle & I have about 30 days of paid time off.

 6. Whose blog hit home for you this week or whose blog made you think the most this week? Ok - this is a bit odd but I think my own did - my progress pics made me finally see that I am on way to skinnyville!

6 comments:

  1. Ha - your #6 is the same as mine and I think that's great! Oh and #5 is cool - so glad you answered so now I know you're an Accounting girl too! And Clone Woman - very smart....
    Have a great Easter cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clone woman? Why didn't I think of that???

    I do love your hair! Glad you're curly and proud! I've stood in a mirror with one of my girlfriends curling my ultra straight hair, while she was straightening her ultra curly hair... we should embrace what we have...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so sorry about your mum and aunts...that must have been tough and I am sure she is proud of you!!!! Great to see you are seeing the difference from your own blog...progress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about your blog-- wow your progress pix are awesome. One note: you would look THAT MUCH SKINNIER if you wore clothes that were more figure hugging. Go for it girlfriend! You're worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dinnerland - you are right on the money. I bought size 16 capris & a size L top last night - woohoo!

    ReplyDelete