I planned on eating ONE Reese's Peanut Butter Egg on Easter- Just one! Well I ate that AND two chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies & Baked Tortilla Chip with Queso Dip & Easter Dinner. I logged all of it & my calorie count came to about 1200 for the day - not too bad. Until yesterday. I was insatiable - I guess that 2nd fill did squat for me. I snuck two miniature Snickers from my daughter's basket & a handful of cotton candy. I ate Cheez-its for one of my snacks. I ate a PB & Marshmallow cracker. I ate two pieces of whole wheat toast with peanut butter. I ate lunch & dinner - Easter leftovers - AND THEN - I ate dinner AGAIN...some shrimp stir fry - no rice. WTF is going on???? I felt no restriction & could have kept eating. I am guessing yesterday's damage came in around 1500 calories. Still not too bad - but I can't deal with the out of control feeling of just filling my pie hole for no good reason. To top it all off - we are doing some MAJOR spring cleaning & I hurt my back. In the past I turned to food to heal my pain. Wonder what I'll do now????
I got on the scale this morning - the damage didn't hit yet & I was down a pound to 206. I am doing ok so far today. I just hope I can keep my pie hole shut later this evening. In the scheme of things I really didn't overeat too much - I am just afraid of the way I went about the eating; sneaking candy, eating when I'm not hungry & eating dinner twice - C'mon, I know better!
I just can't get over that I have 7cc's & feel NOTHING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So sorry! I understand your pain. I will probably be one of those freaks who have all the ccs in their band and still not have restriction :) Hang in there
ReplyDeleteYeah....the dreaded candy avalanche (spelling?) It starts with one sugary morsel and then that damn sugar triggers our brains to go crazy.
ReplyDeleteBut I have to say, if you are keeping your "crazy" days under 1500 calories you are doing pretty good! Once I start who knows where I will end.
When is you next fill?
Do not sweat it - you are eating small amounts, obviously, so just wait this one out. Have some good protein and see if that helps with the junk cravings. Hopefully the fill will kick in or you will get more soon!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad, I have 7.4 and my sweet spot is MIA right now...
Thanks everyone! Amy - my next fill isn't until April 29th!
ReplyDeleteSome days (or weekends...) are just like that. You really did have damage control, so that's a great thing. Don't beat yourself up because in reality, you are making so much progress. No one is perfect, but you are certainly doing what you need to do to lose weight.
ReplyDeleteI totally know what you are thinking/feeling/doing! I too have been in this state! I am going to go back to my Pre-Op Diet for a week or two to see if it gets me back on track!!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous that you were only Banded recently, and you already have 7 cc's!! I only have 5.6 and of course, no restriction!!
So sorry to hear that you injured your back!
Hugs
Lets just say I hate Easter, Christmas and Halloween. If the food is in the house I will eat it.. I am sending all left over candy with my hubby for his office. Getting rid of it..
ReplyDeleteHope your back feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteI have days (about every third day) where I feel like I could eat all day long. I try not to but it is hard. Ugh!
Your calories sound good though.
Hang in there, the fill is not too far off