I was banded on January 27th. I had a 6 month pre-op diet that I basically ignored. This is how my loss stacks up so far:
Jan - (5)
Feb - (14)
Mar - (11) 1st fill March 1st 4 cc's & 2nd fill March 29th 3 cc's
Apr - (2.6) as of today
Total loss - 31.6 lbs.
Hubby's looks something like this:
Jan - (15)
Feb - (20)
Mar - (20)
Apr - (4) as of today
Total loss - 59 lbs. He has not had a fill yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Both your weight loss is fantastic 90 Ibs between you already....WOW..
ReplyDeleteyou guys are doing so great!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously - I come here - see pink and green (my faves) and your cute little picture and I smile. Thank you for that.
ReplyDeleteDrazil made me **Blush**
ReplyDeleteThanks to all of your for the encouragement :)
Amazing results! So true how men lose faster than women though! It just isn't fair! And without a fill!
ReplyDelete