Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fleeting Onederland

Yesterday was my official weigh in day.  I track my weight on the Wii and always use that weight as my "official" weight for the week.  We have a bathroom scale I check as well, but that is usually shows I am 1-2 pounds heavier than to Wii.  Well, I got on the bathroom scale first - it showed 199.6 - woo hoo!!  I got on it again - it showed 198.6 - oh yeah baby I was certain that the Wii was going to show at least 199.  I was psyched.  I told dd Samantha to get the camera because it was picture time.

Well - I took my shower & then got on the Wii - Besides telling me that I an Obese in that annoying little voice - it showed my weigth as 201.3. WTF????  I only lost 4 ounces since last week - huh?? And I am not in Onederland either - that sucks!!!  I was pissed at first - but I will get there. I had Samantha take the pics anyway.

Here I am in a new blouse I got at one of our local factory outlets.  The pants are a size 18 fron Old Navy- they are not new.  I had to wear a belt or they fell down - lol!

Samantha & me - she said she likes that I "pose" now in pictures.


Emily & me


My Sweethearts!

16 comments:

  1. You and your daughters are all adorable! My advice to everyone is to NEVER weight right after taking a shower. Supposedly, when you take a shower, water from the shower is absorbed into your body. I don't know if it is true or not but a woman told me this once and I swear there is truth to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!!! Woooo hoooooo! I go with Amy's theory of water absorbing through the skin! What a transformation you've made. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was just water absorbed into your skin. LOL. You'll get there and the celebration will be sweeter. Lovely girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onederland or not...you still look wonderful.
    Congrats on your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. regardless of what that dang wii says, you (and your daughters) look great!!!! ya'll are sooo cute!!!! be proud girl!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww - you'll get there - you're so dang cute it's not funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and love that you strike a post. You'll be in onederland "officially" before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Look at those skinny little legs!! Can't wait to be where you are at, good job, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I count you as 199! Congrats! The family pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous family!
    I would call it ONEDERLAND Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! You look amazing, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Crap Girl you look skinny!!!!! Way to go. Your daughters are precious.

    Forget the Wii! That thing lies! Go with the bathroom scale!

    Thanks for your sweet comments...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh u look fabulous despite what the Wii says...and your daughters are so cute too

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look fantastic. Either samantha is a midget or you are super tall!!!!! dang! Oh...onderland is naughty like that and likes to play peek a boo...but you are almost there. Well...I kinda think you already are!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL - Amy - I'm 5'6" - Samantha's a midget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Take the 199... you saw it...

    Your daughters are darling! Just like you!

    ReplyDelete