Sunday was my 5 month bandiversary - I almost forgot about it. I gained a pound this week - when I weighed in on my bandiversary. I am pleased to say that this is only the second time I gained in five months. This band is truly a part of me now.
I will compare my band to my relationship with my DH:
I live with it 24/7, love it, baby it sometimes & swear at it like a sailor on occassion. It doesn't always let me have my way; but I know it is doing what's best for me. It takes some tweaking to get it "just right" but when you get to that "spot" you will never want to look back. I would never want to part with it or forget about it. It is now part of my soul. We are one.
Toodles bloggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a great analogy...:) by the way, you are looking FANTABULOUS!!! Sexy mama!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Girl you look fantastic!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love pic posts! You look marvelous.
ReplyDeleteHappy Bandiversary! Looking great!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 months - you look great! I love your bathroom shots!
ReplyDeleteDude - I didn't even notice you were in a bathroom...you look so angelic and lacy - love this pic!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 months!!! You look great and your graph tells the tale, baby!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and I love your outfit! So summery. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Bandiversary...looking fantastic chica.
ReplyDeleteHey everyone - this is the bathroom at work :). I do not have full length mirror at home! Thanks for your great comments - love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 months! You're looking great!
ReplyDeleteLike everyone else has said.. you look mahvelous!! absolutely fantastic..
ReplyDeleteHow times flies....the last 5 months have just flown by..well done to both of you.....
ReplyDeleteO.M.G!!! Look at you - you're so beautiful and looking thin! I am so full of awe. Congrats, darl.
ReplyDelete