1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion).
I have a few good ones! All expense paid trip to Maui for hubby & me - included shore excursions & two free pairs of Maui Jim sunglasses!!! All expense paid trip to Disney World for me & my family. And here's a biggie, I get to drive a new vehicle for free!!!
2. Do you ever lie in your blog?
No. I try to be honest. This blog is about my journey, why lie?
3. What do you wear to bed?
Usually Jammies from Old Navy. I love them!!! I never sleep with a bra on & I never sleep in the nude. It could be 100 degrees out & I always cover with a blankie!!
4. Where do you go for advice?
For band/weight loss advice, I go here. For personal advice, usually no one. I am very private & keep so many things to myself - bottled up.
5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?
Sandy Lee's http://rollercoasterdieting.blogspot.com/ post about stucks & PB's. It was very much on the mark for me & a great post for newbies to read.
Have a great weekend bloggie friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Have a super wonderful weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteYah - those are definitely some perks! You deserve them!
ReplyDeleteCan I have your job?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention. But I still want your job. I assume you have to work in between the trips. Nice! It's great to get perks.
We both share #4, however I'd really like to also share #1 with you!!!
ReplyDelete