Oh my god, you look STUNNING!!! I agree with everyone above - you look amazingly happy, youthful, full of positive energy - it's just...I can't get over it...you're absolutely gorgeous. And skinny jeans! Rowr!! =)
I am a 45 year old wife and mother. My Hubby is also 45; we were banded on January 27, 2010. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 24th. Together we have 2 girls; Samantha (20) and Emily (10). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I can lose it, but cannot keep it off. Over the last few years I have just gained and gained to the point where I can't look at pictures of myself and feel physically horrible. I work full time as an Office Manager/H.R. manager at a local auto dealership. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you.
Dawn.. you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteOMG, you look so amazing!!! I'm so proud of you, what a difference!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!!! I am so happy for you!! :)
ReplyDeleteDawn. Your face looks so thin! Congrats
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Love the skinny jeans.
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is so cute. You look incredible, Dawn! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! You look younger and happier than your before pics :) I love the necklace by the way!
ReplyDeleteYou are so stinkin' cute! Love the outfit...it makes you look so skinny!
ReplyDeleteDawn.. You are beautiful, I mean you always have been, but you look absolutely beautiful.. and what an achievement.. Just so freakin happy for you..
ReplyDeleteOMG - for real...a whole new woman. I can't get over how cute you are sometimes.
ReplyDeleteLook at you!!!! You look absolutely fantastic. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThe jeans look great but the biggest change I see from the pics last January is the big smile you now have on your face. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteWow Dawn...you look wonderful and you are rocking those jeans!
ReplyDeleteYou did it!! You look amazing!~! Definitely MUCH happier now!
ReplyDeleteYou look great. The skinny jeans aren't even tight. They fit you perfectly. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteWowzer! You look amazing Dawn! so jealous... :)
ReplyDeleteOooooooh - I love this!!! You look great, not to mention so much happier!
ReplyDeleteLovely hair, BTW :)
You look Amazing...so much younger looking! I too would have never thought of wearing skinny jeans and now I don't want to take them off! Great job!
ReplyDeleteOh my god, you look STUNNING!!! I agree with everyone above - you look amazingly happy, youthful, full of positive energy - it's just...I can't get over it...you're absolutely gorgeous. And skinny jeans! Rowr!! =)
ReplyDeleteAmazing, way to go! <3
ReplyDelete