Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Friday, September 3, 2010

BYOC

I'm doing 2 posts in 1 day because Draz is just that special to me :)  Here goes:

1. In the spirit of back to school time - what is your favorite school supply?


Elmer's glue - used to love to spread that stuff on the palms of my hands & then peel it off!

2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?

    1.  My dog
    2.  My purse
    3.  My file drawer with all important papers
    4.  Laptop
    5.  Pictures

3. In the spirit of my new found love on vacation – what is your favorite drink – alcoholic or not?

     Grape Kool - Aid - - Sugar free of course

4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?


My birthday is November 19th.  I am a Scorpio in every sense of the word:

The Scorpion

October 24 to November 22

Traditional Scorpio Traits

Determined and forceful

Emotional and intuitive

Powerful and passionate

Exciting and magnetic

On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful

Compulsive and obsessive

Secretive and obstinate

LIKES

Truth

Hidden Causes

Being involved

Work That is Meaningful

Being Persuasive

DISLIKES

Being Given Only Surface data

Taken Advantage of

Demeaning Jobs

Shallow Relationships

Flattery and Flattering


5. A little spin on my repeat question. I usually ask which blog or comment stuck with you and why? You can answer that as usual or how about just giving a summary of your week or how you feel about blogland this past week or anything you noticed…does that make sense?

How I feel about Blogland?  Well, truthfully, a bit sad.  All the BOOBS excitement is going on, the shirts are so cool & the event sounds like so much fun & I won't be there.  I hope you gals have a blast & I will be thinking of you!


















3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you can't make the get together this time, but I'm sure there will be more to come. I totally forgot about elmer's glue - I liked to peel it off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best birthday ever ;) I was always told that i was a true scorpio too. And I love the skin in the previous post. Mine is acting like a teenager since I started losing weight! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh baby girl - no sadness...you will be in my heart the whole time....because YOU are that special to ME too. Loves you!

    ReplyDelete