I would have to say that my best feature is my skin. This pic is from the very beginning of my band journey, but I think it really highlights my skin. A lot of people tell me I have a peaches & cream complexion . Have a great holiday weekend everyone!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Thousand Word Thursday - a day late!
Thanks to Amy for this great idea!
I would have to say that my best feature is my skin. This pic is from the very beginning of my band journey, but I think it really highlights my skin. A lot of people tell me I have a peaches & cream complexion . Have a great holiday weekend everyone!
I would have to say that my best feature is my skin. This pic is from the very beginning of my band journey, but I think it really highlights my skin. A lot of people tell me I have a peaches & cream complexion . Have a great holiday weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I always wanted peaches and cream skin. sigh...trying not to be jealous...not working...
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful complexion!
ReplyDeleteYah - pretty obvious your skin is to die for. You're just so damn cute...I puffy heart you to death.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree.. you do have beautiful skin and a soft rosy blush to your cheeks. absolutely chic and classic..
ReplyDelete