Oh Dawn!! I'm so glad you made a vlog. I felt like I was sitting at the table with you. You are STUNNINGLY beautiful! Love you too - and we will miss you in Chicago. Way to go on the 60 lb. loss! You are so skinny now! XOXO Jen
Dawn you did a super job on your Vlog and are absolutely just beautiful.. you are sooo sweet and we are really going to miss you in CHI.. I would like to at some point connect with you (Reading isn't that far from Philly)..
Dawn, you are BEAUTIFUL. Look at you. I loved every second of your vlog - thanks so much for doing one. Now we now what the sound of your voice is like too.
For frick sake - could you get any more stunning? Look at your skin, smile and face. Good God - it's a good thing you're not coming - I'd just sit and stare at you and become your stalker. I will miss you so much sweetie...next time baby, next time.
I am so glad you made this vlog! First of all you look amazing! Second, woohoo for the DH's weight loss! 90lbs-holy heck! You guys are unstoppable! Following the rules is such simple advice but I always forget it!
Dawn, you look stunning! I kid you not. You sound so sweet and I am so sad you will not be in Chicago. You are so right about the lap band being worth it. I still have 40-50 pounds to go but I feel so much better. Congratulations sweetie! BTW, Have you seen a Chiropractor about your back? I have gone to them for over 20 years off and on. I despise physical therapy...it never works anyway. Anyway, are you near Philly?
Visiting your blog from Grace's. You are a very beautiful woman and I don't know you, but you seem so nice from your VLOG. It's great to see both you and your husband doing so well. Congratulations and you'll be there soon enough...hey, you're already there, what am I saying?
I am a 45 year old wife and mother. My Hubby is also 45; we were banded on January 27, 2010. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 24th. Together we have 2 girls; Samantha (20) and Emily (10). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I can lose it, but cannot keep it off. Over the last few years I have just gained and gained to the point where I can't look at pictures of myself and feel physically horrible. I work full time as an Office Manager/H.R. manager at a local auto dealership. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you.
Hey Dawn,
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award, you can view it on my page!
Enjoy sunshine!
Oh Dawn!! I'm so glad you made a vlog. I felt like I was sitting at the table with you. You are STUNNINGLY beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove you too - and we will miss you in Chicago. Way to go on the 60 lb. loss! You are so skinny now! XOXO
Jen
You are SOOOO pretty. For reals. I wish you were coming to Chicago too, but I'm sure we'll meet next time. Congrats on the 60 pounds!! Wha whattt?!
ReplyDeleteDawn you did a super job on your Vlog and are absolutely just beautiful.. you are sooo sweet and we are really going to miss you in CHI.. I would like to at some point connect with you (Reading isn't that far from Philly)..
ReplyDeleteOMG you are just gorgeous. Honestly. So pretty. And you sound exactly how I imagined.
ReplyDeleteYou and your Hubby are just totally kicking butt!!! Good for you both! Keep proving the haters wrong :)
We will miss you and I can't wait to meet you at the next one.
Dawn - you look so great and are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you did a VLOG since you can;t be in Chicago. Now I feel like I know you more.
Looking awesome doll...congrats on 60...that's amazing.
ReplyDeleteDawn, you are BEAUTIFUL. Look at you. I loved every second of your vlog - thanks so much for doing one. Now we now what the sound of your voice is like too.
ReplyDeleteFor frick sake - could you get any more stunning? Look at your skin, smile and face. Good God - it's a good thing you're not coming - I'd just sit and stare at you and become your stalker. I will miss you so much sweetie...next time baby, next time.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you made this vlog! First of all you look amazing! Second, woohoo for the DH's weight loss! 90lbs-holy heck! You guys are unstoppable! Following the rules is such simple advice but I always forget it!
ReplyDeleteWow you look amazing! You are doing SOOO great! You look tiny in your vlog. Great to hear from you. Love that subtle Philly accent!
ReplyDeleteAs for DH...NO FAIR! Just kidding, so happy for him!
Hope to meet you next year!
So nice to see and hear you. You're absolutely beautiful. Congrats on 60 pounds down and congrats to your hubby as well! You are both doing great!
ReplyDeleteDawn, you look stunning! I kid you not. You sound so sweet and I am so sad you will not be in Chicago. You are so right about the lap band being worth it. I still have 40-50 pounds to go but I feel so much better. Congratulations sweetie! BTW, Have you seen a Chiropractor about your back? I have gone to them for over 20 years off and on. I despise physical therapy...it never works anyway. Anyway, are you near Philly?
ReplyDeleteVisiting your blog from Grace's. You are a very beautiful woman and I don't know you, but you seem so nice from your VLOG. It's great to see both you and your husband doing so well. Congratulations and you'll be there soon enough...hey, you're already there, what am I saying?
ReplyDelete