Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Friday, September 18, 2009

Meet Samantha

I just realized I have put up pics of all the important people in my life but my oldest DD Samantha (19).

I'm sure I would have gotten around to a post about her eventually....but I'd like you all to meet her.

She is a sophomore at Alvernia University, a private college within walking distance of my home (she commutes).  Samantha is majoring in Occupational Therapy and hopes to get her Master's in 2013.  She's smart, kind, beautiful and a great role model for Emily.  She keeps her Dad and me accountable for our eating/exercising and I know she will help us reach our goals. This is the best pic I could find on my work computer.


P.S. : Sorry to pull an "Amy" - two posts in the same day :).  It's a bit slow at work today.

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!! I read just enough to see that you're getting the lap band? I want to read more but I'm running out the door in 5 minutes to go to Cherokee, NC for the weekend. When is your surgery? Email me and let me know!! Talk soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie your DD is. My two DDs are 9 years apart, ages 12 and 3. Thanks for sharing the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, you post as much as you want to in one day! Have no shame! Thanks for the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your DD sounds great!! Thanks for sharing the pic!! When is your surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pookie - I am 3 months into my 6 month diet as required by BCBS of PA. Hubby & I hope to be banded in January.

    ReplyDelete