HE IS APPROVED!!!!!
It's a "GO" for our double-team surgery on Wednesday!
We had our pre admission testing on Wed. (separate appts. but at the same time) & when the nurse found out we were married & doing this on the same day she asked me who will take care of us? Being the whitty person that I am I said - oh, our 9 year old will be in charge - LOL! She wasn't sure if I was serious - oh well - I joke when I'm nervous!!!
We start our pre-op liquid diet tomorrow. I'll try to keep you posted on how that's going =:/(.



Good luck with the liquid diet; I'm sure you'll be fine, especially as you can support each other.
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! Support really does help!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Awesome! That is so great that you only have a few days of pre-op diet. It won't seem like it, but you are lucky not to have to do the longer diet! I had to do 3 days of clear liquid and it sucked, but after reading about everyone else doing 2 weeks I was SO happy!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you both!
Oh thats super fantastic!!! I know you were a little worried about getting in together, so this is fab news. Good luck with the pre-op liquid diet.. you will wonderfully!!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats, I'm so happy for the both of you, but I do hope the healing together isn't too difficult for you two. Who will drive you home from the hospital?? Lucky you on the short liquids, I'm happy for you and look forward to lots of details. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping in and following! I'm following you now...lots of reading to catch up on! Congrats on DH's approval and best wishes with the banding (both of you). Remember that post-op mantra 'sip, sip, sip, and walk, walk, walk'! -BG
ReplyDeleteglad to hear it :)
ReplyDeleteYippe, I know it has been quite a wait and you guys are ready. Good luck! It's going to be great.
ReplyDeleteThat is neat you two will be doing it together!
ReplyDeleteIt has been quite a wait for you guys, no?
New chapter....right around the corner!
Best of luck!
Congrats. Well you both will moan in pain together. Do you get to share a room? Hope you have a speedy recovery. I had Rny 09/2008 Have lost over 202 pounds.
ReplyDeleteWow Dawn! That is fantastic!! It is about time! I bet you thought that the day would never come! Then, when it did, you had the added stress of not knowing if your DH would be approved in time!! Wow, what a drama. Can't wait to hear how it went. The liquid pre-op is easy.
ReplyDelete