Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let's get this done!!!!

I report to the hospital at 7:15 am tomorrow.  Hubby reports at 11:00 (although I am sure he will be there with me).  My MIL is driving both of us and my 19yo DD does not have class tomorrow so she will be there as well.


I am on day 4 of the liquid diet - not doing too bad, but haven't lost a freakin' pound!!!  Oh, well.


I will update everyone when I feel up to it - I can't wait to join the sisterhood :)

Happy Bandiversary Amy!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck to both of you for tomorrow; I look forward to hearing how you are as soon as you are up to blogging again.
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow - I can't wait to read about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't lose very much on my pre-op diet either. Good luck with your surgery. I am 11 days out from having surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You joined this sisterhood a long time ago...but now you are making it official! It is going to be a great journey lady! I cant wait to hear from you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes and you both are gonna rock this band! You'll be joining the 'band wagon' but Ames is right, you are already in the 'hood with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you guys.. GOOD luck.. you will both do great.. on your way to a new slimmer you.. keep us posted..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! This is such an exciting time! I went through the experience with my husband too. it's great to have someone to share it all with. Our thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn,

    Congratulations and good luck tomorrow. Looking forward to following your journey and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very exciting!! Whoooo This is just the beginning of new and great things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you today... you're probably banded RIGHT NOW! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kept thinking about you guys today. I guess you've both crossed over by now! Can't wait for an update...once you done all that healing and stuff, of course.

    ReplyDelete