Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day my dear blogger friends!  DH & I did not really feel ready to go to a restaurant this soon in the game.  Soooo...We had dinner in.  DH is an excellent cook & he made us Seared Tuna Steak and Cauliflower & Cheese sauce.  It was sooo yummy & very band friendly.  We are now in the "soft-solids" stage.  This stage will last for two weeks.  Essentially, we can eat pretty much anything that is soft or will flake easily with a fork.  We mashed up the Cauli & ate small pieces of the Tuna Steak. I feel like I could probably eat anything - no restriction as far as I can tell.  But I do get full on my 1 cup of food per meal.  I had toasted whole wheat bread for breakfast & it was fine.  On the weight loss front, I stayed the same 15 ibs down  & DH is down .......... 35 pounds - amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, bandster hell, but you are doing a great job! Both of you! You're going to be getting a fill soon and then, more progress. Stay the course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines day! The dinner sounds delish!! I can't wait to get to soft foods! I'm feeling the same, no restriction and just sticking to eating right!

    15 pounds is AWESOME!! And congrats to Hubby on the 35! Hang in there! We're all doing GREAT and we WILL REACH OUR GOALS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be hard to be banded the same time as my man bc they lose a little faster ya know! i think you are doing flipping great though! You arent even at your one month yet! Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete