Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Friday, February 12, 2010

YUM-O!

I made a yummy band friendly recipe yesterday.  It took no time all to pull this together.  I am on mushies and it was perfect for this stage of the game.

Crab Casserole ala Dawn
Serves 4 - 169 cals & 11gm Protein per serving

1lb Imitation Crab Chunks
4oz Light Cream Cheese
3T Light Mayo
1/3 C Parmesan cheese

Blend the first 3 ingredients to desired consistency
Put in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray
Top with Parmesan cheese
Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. What are 'imitation crab chunks' made of? We don't have them over this side of the Pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are made from haddock. They taste very sweet - if you can believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like something I shouldn't be reading and thinking about while on my preop diet hahaha, now I am salivating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so great - darn shame I'm allergic to crab. Maybe I can substitute something.

    ReplyDelete