I want to begin by saying that as odd as it sounds I did not want my journey to focus on the speed of my weight loss or the amount of pounds that dropped off when, I just didn't want to get myself discouraged if I felt the scale wasn't moving fast enough for me. With that said, I will now digress - "Holy $#!&!!! Look at my ticker.... 14lbs down. I know some of this will come back on when I move to mushies next week, but my goodness, I haven't lost 14lbs in a years time =:)
Anyway Post Op Day 5 - Hubby & I are both doing better, we do have some gas pain to contend with & some port pain but that's about it. I cleaned the bathroom & did a load of wash yesterday & then we walked around the grocery store last night ( it's amazing how fast you can run out of liquids - LOL). It is a sunny & brisk day in PA & we are going to take a walk a bit later. Hubby is getting REALLY bored sitting around the house & he's off from work for 2 more weeks- oy vey! I am amazed that a 16 oz protein drink keeps me full for hours! Neither of us are really hungry - but Hubby said he could really eat an egg - he's getting sick of the liquids.
So that's it for now, all in all we are both so happy we went through with the banding and I am so ready to kick Mrs. Fat's @$$!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



so glad everything is going good. i wish i wasn't focused on the scale. i am maintaining my weight and lose an ounce here and there, thanks to the food i am now allowed to eat. keep up the good job.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! And nothing saying any of that 14 will come back. Mine never did (though it got much harder to lose on mushies). Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to feel better everyday. Try to take it easy, be good to yourself, don't bend over too much or carry too much!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that ya'll are feeling better. How exciting that you get to do this together! WOW....14 pounds is awesome. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete