I am a 45 year old wife and mother. My Hubby is also 45; we were banded on January 27, 2010. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 24th. Together we have 2 girls; Samantha (20) and Emily (10). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I can lose it, but cannot keep it off. Over the last few years I have just gained and gained to the point where I can't look at pictures of myself and feel physically horrible. I work full time as an Office Manager/H.R. manager at a local auto dealership. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you.
Amen - Good luck Dawn!!
ReplyDeleteAmen!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeleteAmen Sista!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you!!
ReplyDeleteThinking restricted thoughts for you...
ReplyDeleteAMEN to that!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeleteFingers, and eyes and hair and toes but never the legs crossed. Hope you get restriction.
ReplyDeleteI have mine next Tuesday and I'm with you ...Restriction...AMEN
ReplyDelete