Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Exactly the same....

....amount of weight loss that is!  DH & I both lost 4.6 pounds this week - amazing!!!!!!!  

So I finally surpassed my first goal of losing 10% of my weight (I targeted 3/3/10 for this goal).  I am very much on track with my next goal; to lose 30 lbs by 4/10/10 - DH's 45th birthday. 

This band is awesome....I love it.....I feel great.....I feel healthy & strong!

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Yay for you both! How brilliant to have already lost 10% and to be on track for you next goal; bands rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are doing wonderfully! I know you feel great. Keep on truckin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's huge a huge loss in one week! You're both doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shazam! Awesome loss for both of you....and I know you can make your next goal....keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete