Monday, March 1, 2010
Fill 'Er Up
DH & I had our one month follow up with our surgeon today. He was very pleased with how both of us are progressing. I received a 4cc fill in my 11cc Realize band. I must be on liquids for the rest of today. DH chose not to get a fill because he is really not getting hungry & is losing a ton of weight. Dr. Ceppa agreed. We go back in 30 days for another fill. But Dr. Ceppa told DH that if he starts getting hunger big time before the next appt., he should call the office & the doc wil squeeze him in for a fill.
The fill was not painful at all, Just a pinch & some tugging until Dr, Ceppa found my opening. He did not numb the site either. For those of you that are worried about your first fill - it's really no biggie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm glad your first fill went well. They are a piece of cake. Here's to restriction!
ReplyDeleteI hope the 4cc's takes some edge off. Yea fills!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to a fill next week , the weight loss you are both seeing is great , especially DH.
ReplyDeleteWell done...
Congrats to both of you on your continuing excellent weight loss. Will be interesting to see what difference the fill makes for you; I've got my first fill on Friday and it can't come soon enough!
ReplyDeleteYay for the fill!
ReplyDeleteWe're both at 4cc!! Happy first fill!!
ReplyDeleteI have my first fill this evening. Glad to hear it was easy.
ReplyDeleteYay, you are totally on the way... glad the fill was easy!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news....and I agree fills are a cinch
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your fill went smoothly..and thanks for coming over to my blog!
ReplyDeleteTina
You commented on my fill...you have no restriction at all? Did you have some for the first day or two? I'm feeling something but I'm not sure if it's from the fill or if I'm just having some swelling because of the fill....
ReplyDelete