Do you ever feel totally miserable and you don't know why? Well that's me today. I'm so grumpy that I don't even want to be around me. I'm so grumpy that Drazil's blog doesn't get me out of my funk. Speaking of Drazil, I took a nice poop today - you think that would make me happy ? Nope not me!!! I lost 2 lbs last week - would that put a little spring in my step for a while? Not a chance - I want to lose more and faster! I have been reading your blogs - but I'm too grumpy to even comment - how sad!!! I feel so ugghhh!
Thanks for letting me spew!
xoxoxo,
Dawnie Downer




Any time. Don't you feel better?
ReplyDeleteSpew away! We can take it!
ReplyDeleteawwww. i'm so sorry you are feeling the grumps!
ReplyDeleteAmen! I totally know how you feel!! That was me yesterday! But today I am giving it my best to NOT allow myself to be down! LOL
ReplyDeleteHang in there, it will get better. At least you are losing weight! I am gaining!!!!!!
Well at least you are the cutest grump ever. Grumpy is my favorite Dwarf!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better.
:)
Well now what the hell am I going to do when you take Sheniqua? Drazil will go into fits of rage and stomp all over the place and whine and cry like a baby! You cannot have Sheniqua - you're too cute for her. You can hang out with all of us bloggies. Dawn - got any thumbtacks - it does wonders for grumpy-ness? Hang in there honey - we can't be happy every day...Snow White is a crock. Anyone who had to live around and take care of 7 dwarfs doesn't run around singing like that. She's high on meth. Disney forgot to tell us that. Smooches. Now smile dammit - I got homies I can send after you remember?
ReplyDeleteaww Dawn...spoken like someone who's been spying on me...I've been in the grumps all week and still there. Hang in there. If someone as sweet as you gets down, it doesn't leave much hope for the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteBIG HUG!!
I'm not too grumpy to comment. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you wake tomorrow see your down 10 pounds(no I wish that for me).
Hang in there! We're here to vent too.
Yes I feel like that too...so feel free to grump on!!!! Hope you are less grumpy soon
ReplyDeleteI blame the weather. You can, too! :)
ReplyDelete