Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mama Pimp - This is for you....

Drazil - Here you go......

1.  If you could change your first name - what would it be?
When I was a little girl, I always liked the name Teresa.  I used to sign my name as Teresa on my drawings, & poems, etc.

2.  Why are man hole covers round? Not sure..why aren't they called Woman Hole covers???

3.  What's one of your biggest pet peeves? Rudeness....how difficult is it for someone to say please & thank you or Oh I'm sorry I bumped you in the head; are you going to live???


4.  If you could be a car - what would it be?  Post a pic if you can. A 1965 RED Mustang convertible


5.  What's the biggest thing you learned from a blog this week or which blog spoke to you the most this week off the top of your head? Dinnerland's blog was very informative to me: http://dinnerland.blogspot.com/2010/03/spin-on-amy-from-babbles-of-bandsters.html

6 comments:

  1. Haaahhha - on #2. Love your car AND my middle is Terese....which is I'm sure why you love me so much without even knowing it! I love Dinnerland too - she rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a newbie... who is mama pimp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drazil calls herself Mama Pimp - check out her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your answers! I copied your post and changed the answers except for #3 for my own post!! Hope you don't mind, I saw this questionnaire on your blog first!!

    ReplyDelete