OMG... that is wonderful and he is a real cutie!!! I see he has his SAWX shirt on.. my DH is a red sox fan too (as am I) but a die hard Phillies fan (of course).
Good job, but kick butt Dawn, your wonderland is just around the corner (as is mine)... be well
wowza--looking good. I am showing my husband your husbands results. He is a little skeered to do the band. My occasional stuck episodes scare the crud out of him.
I am a 45 year old wife and mother. My Hubby is also 45; we were banded on January 27, 2010. We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 24th. Together we have 2 girls; Samantha (20) and Emily (10). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I can lose it, but cannot keep it off. Over the last few years I have just gained and gained to the point where I can't look at pictures of myself and feel physically horrible. I work full time as an Office Manager/H.R. manager at a local auto dealership. I look forward to sharing my adventure with all of you.
OMG... that is wonderful and he is a real cutie!!! I see he has his SAWX shirt on.. my DH is a red sox fan too (as am I) but a die hard Phillies fan (of course).
ReplyDeleteGood job, but kick butt Dawn, your wonderland is just around the corner (as is mine)... be well
You both must be thrilled!
ReplyDeleteYIPPEEE - a great reward would be a trip to Chicago??? HA!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a difference! You are both doing so well!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!! He looks amazing!!!! Great job.
ReplyDeleteI'd do a wolf whistle but I can't figure out how to type it! lol
wowza--looking good. I am showing my husband your husbands results. He is a little skeered to do the band. My occasional stuck episodes scare the crud out of him.
ReplyDeleteTina
he really does look amazing! he's done a great job!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks great! Congrats to him :)
ReplyDeleteYou two make one adorable couple!!!
Fantastic piccies ...what a huge achievement such a short time..Well done Hubby.
ReplyDeleteWow, he's done really well and looks great. Congrats to both of you!
ReplyDeleteWOW! He looks absolutely great - please pass on my congrats to your DH. And you are doing great too, Dawn.
ReplyDeleteYeah hubby! What an inspiration! I have a couple of guy friends thinking about the band. I'm going to send them to your blog to see these photos!
ReplyDelete