Hi All,
I've been MIA for a while - just really busy! I've tried to read your blogs & comment where/when I could. I hope everyone is doing well. I checked the scale today & was down 45 pounds! But it's not my "official" weigh in - I'll have to see what the mean little Wii voice tells me tomorrow.
1. If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why? (you can't wish for more wishes or money!
I would wish that I could get my Mom back (today is 19 years since she died from lung cancer) so she could see my girls (Samantha was 1 year old when my Mom died).
I would wish for my girls to live long & happy lives & know true love.
I would wish for DH hubby & I to live long, happy lives & see our daughters get married & have children & be a big part of their lives.
2. If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances - how many children would you have and what sex?
I have two beautiful girls that are 10 years apart in age (I had a miscarriage & an ectopic pregnancy in between them). I would want two more children; both boys & both older than each of my daughters. A boy would be so lucky to have my DH for a father & I really miss that in our lives.
3. Have you ever faked it? (Because I need to laugh...feel free to skip this one if it's too personal.).
No. No need too :0
4. What movie character do you think you look like? Someone once told me I looked like Kirstie Alley (when we were both thinner!!!)
5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why? I am still catching up - Drazil's depression blog was so powerful & honest & it really made me think about some things on a personal level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awww - I missed you sweetie!
ReplyDeleteLove your wishes!
ReplyDelete