Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

50 pounds down.....

.......well almost........189 today!!!!! Hello new decade :)  See below for my comparison pics.






The pic in the lovely striped shirt is 4 days pre-surgery.  The pic in the gorgeous (bleh) orange shirt is 60 days post surgery & 25 pounds down.  Today, I am 4 months & 1 week post surgery - 50 lbs down!  Size Large blouse - size 16 capris....How I feel...priceless!!!! 

22 comments:

  1. Looking good :) You look so much happier on the new pix than you did on the older ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress and piccies...I think we are on a similar journey , banded within a couple of week of each other and I'm about 3-4 lbs behind you at 45.5 loss ...How is hubby doing?? is it still dropping of him ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The smile says it all! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can really see a difference! Good for you! BTW, your hair is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone - your comments mean so much!! Andrew - my hubby has lost 80 pounds -- amazing. I want to post new pics of him too. It's worth repeating....this is one of the best things we've ever done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Wow - I can really see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like a million dollars!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great! Congratulations! I am 1 lb shy of my 50 also! I can really see a difference! Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! You are going so great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're doing so great! and you look FABULOUS!! You're going to beat me to 150 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great! And much happier!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look AMAZING! And most importantly - SO MUCH HAPPIER!!! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jeez, slow down already - you're making me look bad!
    you look fanTAStic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats...you can really see the difference and you have such gorgeous skin...you look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so different!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete