So I'm standing in the kitchen last night next to DH & he asks if I ever had hemorrhoids? I said yep - after I gave birth - they are no fun. So he says, what are they (what am I a freakin' medical expert)?. I gave him some answer like "broken blood vessels in your butt". Well, what do you do about them - he asks? Get some cream shit & put it up there I say - it helps! Next question - as he's reaching for his shorts - DO THEY DANGLE????? WHOA!!!!!! I know we've been married almost 22 years & that we are starting to look a like & all - but I DO NOT - I REPEAT - DO NOT - want to see a dangling participle from your a**hole.
WOW - the shorts stayed up & he shrugged & walked away................
On the band front.....
I did not have my "official" weigh in this week - but my scale says 190 - I am psyched - just 2 lbs away from my 50 lb goal. This fill is better - I feel stuck pretty often if I'm not careful & steak is now a food from hell for me. I feel like the band is finally doing some of the work for me.
Have a great weekend bloggies - I will post some pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Just no pictures of DH's hemmoroids...PLEASE!! :) Congrats on almost making the 50 lbs mark. What a great accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! What a conversation...
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome! Glad you are at restriction!!! Can't wait to join you!
OMG - I'm freaking dying - like ass jingles that Gilly wears....except these are ass dangles...ha!
ReplyDeleteOMG - I totally agree. Even after many years of marriage I do not want to see that. You're so close to the 180's that's awesome.
ReplyDeletehahaha wow! I wonder if he knows you posted this for the world lol!
ReplyDeleteBy the way.... maybe it's just me.. but I would totally want to see!! *with MY husband only of course*
Good job on the weight loss!
OMG...great story, but I'm with Steph...no pictures please.
ReplyDeleteToo funny, I almost peed in my pants ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :-D
Now that was funny! The cream shit comment was classic!
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!! So funny. Your outrage came through in your post.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on almost being 50 lbs. down! Yes, we need more pictures or we won't recognize you soon - you are shrinking like crazy!
Oh too funny...I am laughing here. You are going great guns with the weight loss
ReplyDelete