Love the Hubs! He is like Martha Freakin' Stewart in the kitchen. He can make a meal out of anything & it's great. Me? Well, I look in the fridge & find nothing; he is definitely more skilled than me in the kitchen arena. However, he is also somewhat of an obsessive pain in the butt, too. I got totally blasted on several occassions for packing a Lean Cusine in my lunch bag rather than one of his bowls of "leftover creations" that he so nicely packaged in the fridge for us. He says, why would you back a frozen meal when we have all these other things to eat??
You know what I said to him????
I said.......
YOU PACK TOO MUCH FOOD IN THOSE TUPPERWARE BOWLS!!! It will take me three days to eat one bowl full. Seriously, I said that!!! Gotta love my band!
For your viewing pleasure - a pic of what I COULDN'T finish today:
 |
| Whole wheat penne rigata with sun-dried tomato & cheese chicken sausage, mushrooms, black oilves & diced tomatoes |
Yum! You guys should invest in the one cup only containers - they are awesome.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds yummy, but definitely looks like a lot of food!!!
ReplyDeleteYummmmmmm-o!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're a lucky lady. We had that problem in my house and I just stocked up on mini containers (they are called snack size at the Container Store). Instead of using the big container, I fill four little containers for me and save the big containers for him.
Wait - just remember that your husband has a band too!! What is he thinking! :)
ReplyDeleteDouble yum.
ReplyDeleteYou're too cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Dawn! I found you :) And I'm following you too. Does that mean we're running around in circles now like a dog chasing it's tail? ha ha
ReplyDeleteI really like the graph on your header. I think I'm going to steal your idea for my blog :)
And I can't wait to catch up on your blog...how cool is that both you and your hubby got a lap band together? That's true love!!