Hi Bloggies,
I'm still here & doing much better than my last post indicated. I gained 2.2 lbs when I went for my fill. I received another .5 cc's in my band for a total of 10.5 cc's. I lost 1.1 lbs this week, so I still need to plug away to get back to my lowest & hopefully reach my 60 lb goal soon! I can really feel this fill & have a bit of trouble eating. I pb'd once since the fill, but a lot of stuff gets stuck. I need to slow down & chew better!
Cute story:
DD Emily (10) & I went to Old Navy yesterday. I grabbed two pair of skinny jeans & a few tops to match. The jeans were not only SKINNY but they were a SIZE 14 (I brought 16's with me in the dressing room too). So I pulled the first pair on & they fit!! I put on one of the tops & Emily's reaction said it all - She looked at me with wide eyes & a big smile and gave me a Huge hug! She said "Mommy, oh my gosh you look so pretty!!!" She went on to say "I love that outfit - oh my gosh - my Mommy's skinny."
Out of the mouths of babes!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great NSV!! I'm happy your scale is cooperating!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful NSV. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww.. what a sweet girl. Bet you felt awesome for the rest of the day...
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girl. I'm sure you look great in them. You are brave to try skinny jeans.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Dawn!
ReplyDeleteWe need pics! i want to see the skinny jeans.
ReplyDeleteGood for you doll.
ReplyDeleteOK, that was the best NSV ever!!!
ReplyDeleteUm, that post just made me cry! You have to post pics! <3
ReplyDeletethat IS a great story! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete