Putting things into perspective

Slow and Steady wins the race

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Little Secret



A Tootsie Pop is my little vice of choice.  I keep bags of them on hand ( my local Dollar Tree is well-stocked).  They are everywhere too; in my snack drawer, in my desk at work & in my purse.  I take them to the movies, to the pool & on vacation; actually I take them everywhere with me.  My flavor of choice is grape - it's truly my crack.  Tootsie Pops have gotten me through many a bad time when I wanted to eat mass quantities of evil things, instead I turned to my 60 calorie Tootsie - ahhh - True Love.  I got DH hooked on them too.  We are a couple of addicts, but I can control it - just one fix per day is usually all it takes to satisfy my sweet tooth.  






9 comments:

  1. So, I gotta ask. How many licks does it take? I used to love those commercials and I love tootsie pops too, but not grape so you can have those out of my bag. I think orange are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have my grape ones and I will send the orange ones to Bonnie. I like the red or green ones. It is so funny that you mention this as I have been using tootsie pops to get me through the days when I want to eat things. Only 60 calories and last long enough to take care of the mouth fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but the brown ones are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do this too!! Takes the same time to eat as ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea. I love all the flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA - I think my fave is red....but grape is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you shared this. I'm a big believer that I personally need controlled treats. This appears to be a perfect one. I might just need to hit up my dollar store.

    BTW, your size 14 skinny jeans pics are breathtaking. Picture proof... you are even more gorgeous... you really look amazing.

    ReplyDelete